Sunday, February 27, 2011
I'm Still Here...
Sick kids, sick grown-ups, weekend away with my husband, basketball, gymnastics, work, work-outs, and resting... That is what has been happening around here. I have missed a few workouts in the past 2 weeks due to either a kiddo being sick and needing to be with them, or being sick myself. More than a few actually. I got back to it this week, but am not feeling as strong as I was before. Today I jogged 6 miles in the wind. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the wind? HATE IT! Will post more when I have time. I have been keeping up on logging my miles on the right. I have also been keeping up logging my pounds, which hasn't moved in weeks!! Does anyone have any fabulous diet tips for me? Any good tricks regarding keeping your portion size in check or keeping the snacking healthy? Still a work in progress. Blessings, Jamie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment