Let's start with the positives...(with negatives in parenthesis)
* I completed Bloomsday last weekend in Spokane. I was not sore at all afterward. I was hoping for a faster time, but considering everything, I'll take my 1:30. (My time was 2 minutes slower than last year, and I was in tears about 3 times throughout the course because my heel was killing me.)
* I've worked out 5 times this week. (I haven't been able to run at all.)
* I have a Dr. appointment on Monday for my foot. (I'm nervous that she will say I can't run my 1/2 marathon, which is why I've waited a month before going.)
* I am very close to losing 15 pounds since January, and have lost 22 pounds since school started. (It has been coming off so slow and it is testing my patience.)
* I get to hang out with my friends in San Diego in less that a month! (A little worried I may just be a spectator after all this training and hard work.)
I think that is all for now. Peace and Blessings. Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment