Monday, January 31, 2011

All about Birthdays...

Last week was all about birthdays.  My mom's was on Tuesday, Jaicee's was on Thursday, and the family party was on Saturday.  That is a lot of cake. :)  Despite all of that, I was able to lose the 0.8 I gained last week, but that was all I lost.  I'm okay with that.  It is better than gaining.  The past week, I also added two miles to my total weekly mileage.  I will do that again this week.  My short jogs will be 4 miles this week (that used to be my long run!) and my long run will be 6 miles.  I'm still only jogging an 11 to 12 minute mile, but I'm no longer stopping to walk.  It is coming along, slowly...  Sometimes I wish I had a partner to jog with, but other times, I just love doing it alone.  It's not like I could actually hold a conversation while I'm jogging anyway.  So all in all, it was a pretty good week. 

Total Miles Jogged - 12 miles
Total Workouts - 6
Total Pounds Lost - 0.8 pounds

Praying that God gives me the strength to eat only when I am hungry.  Still struggling with that.  Blessings, Jamie

No comments: