Monday, January 17, 2011

A Few More Hours Needed...

Something I'm realizing about myself through this process is that I'm neurotic about my schedule.  I don't remember being like this before I had children, but maybe I was.  It's just that when you have so many things that you have to fit into a day, you MUST stick to a schedule or it gets totally screwed up and then something has to be left out.  Usually, the thing that gets left out is exercise...  When my schedule gets out of whack, it would be nice if I could be flexible, but I can't.  I just get stressed and upset.  So this is something that I need to work on.  I know my husband would greatly appreciate this, since he is the epitome of flexibility and calmness.  I know there must be days when I really annoy him, but he never shows it.  I'm so lucky.  Now, I only have 14 more minutes before I need to get to bed, (see, I told you) so I'm going to write some of the things that happened this past week that I am proud of...
1.  I got in all of my workouts except one.
2.  I got up early the 3 days I'm suppose to!!  (Because it's part of "the schedule")
3.  I'm eating smaller portions, snacking less, and not going back for seconds.
4.  I'm feeling stronger during my jogs.  Not so much of that annoying heavy breathing.  I always feel bad for the person on the treadmill next to me if they don't have headphones in. 
5.  I went out of town this past weekend and got my workouts in.  Although I had to do them both on the same day.  Oh well, they got done.
6.  I'm ready to do it all over again!!

Blessings, Jamie

Stats for this week
Weight Lost - 2.8 pounds
Miles Jogged - 10 miles

No comments: